In today’s world of fast-paced technologies and innovations, Artificial Intelligence is playing a more powerful role than it has ever played before. In a last year report that got featured in Customer Think, Gigi Peccolo wrote, “The IBM Watson Partner Ecosystem, for instance, allows companies to tap into the power of Watson for fields as varied as healthcare and education. In addition, the Amazon Echo Developer Network allows you to add voice functionality to connected devices and enhance Alexa’s skills.”
Seeing where businesses are headed today—a similar shift is halfway through surrounding artificial intelligence (AI). Now, the question that comes to how exactly will this technology impact your business? To find out, check out the stats mentioned below.
10 Important Business Statistics Surrounding Artificial Intelligence
The above questioned is being answered henceforth using the following important statistics. At a short glance, these ten points will show you where your modern & rapid-paced consumer driven industry is headed.
- There was an added $300 million of venture capital that got invested in AI based start-ups back in 2014. Judging from this number, a booming 300% increase in investments was observed, if we compare it to the preceding year. (Bloomberg)
- By the year 2020, more than 85% of customer to business interactions will be carried out without humans. (Gartner)
- By the year 2018, 6 billion connected devices will be asking for proactive support. (Gartner)
- More than 32% of business executives consider voice recognition as the most-widely used AI technology. (Narrative Science)
- In the same arena, 44% business executives believe on a single most important benefit of artificial intelligence, which is: “automated communications that provide data that can be used to make decisions.” (Narrative Science)
- Towards the end of 2018, customers will be recognized by their face and voices with the help of ‘customer digital assistants’ across a sea of channels and partners. (Gartner)
- By the year 2020, smart agents will be managing 40% of all mobile interactions. (Gartner)
- A huge chunk of 80% executives believe that artificial intelligence improves work performances and is the leading factor that creates jobs. (Narrative Science)
- 15% of Apple’s iPhone users exist, that are actively making use of Siri and its voice recognition skills. (BGR)
- By the end of the decade, this great war of artificial intelligence will replace 16% of all American jobs. (Forrester)
App Maisters specializes in providing Digital Transformation Services to Startups and Enterprises. Our expertise including services like Mobile App Development, Enterprise Development, Big Data, IOT, Data Analytics, Machine learning, Compliance management, Mobility consulting and host of other digital services. We have developed and provided consulting on over 400 + apps in several industries including Health Care, Oil & Gas, Finance, Banking, Education, Energy, Legal, Government, Gaming and Financial to name a few. We pride our self in providing highly Scalable and Cost-Effective Solutions that have resulted in increase in revenues, cost reduction and a higher rate of client satisfaction.
Please call us now to schedule a meeting with our Digital Transformation Specialist.